1.5% - 3%
1.5% - 4%
USDx Stablecoin Any supported USD-based stablecoin, such as USDC/USDT
4% - 8%
Interest rates last updated March 22, 2023.
Worldwide, limited earn features in the US
Conditions/Requirements for max ZenGo Interest Rate
Max rate paid up to certain USD amount (i.e. first $25,000 in BTC)
ZenGo is a non-custodial wallet app that supports crypto staking and interest-savings accounts. It is also one of the few crypto interest account platforms that doesn’t require KYC.
You must ‘deposit’ qualifying assets to start earning on your funds.
- Go to Earn tab in the app
- Tap on the asset
- Tap the Deposit button and choose how much you’d like to allocate to Savings
More from Zengo
ZenGo is a simple and secure crypto wallet. Download the first Web3 wallet with no seed phrase to babysit or lose, secured by encrypted biometrics. Connect to NFT & DeFi Dapps. Buy, trade, and earn up to 8% interest on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and 70+ other crypto assets with unbelievable simplicity and bulletproof security.
- Store, buy, trade, send and receive crypto
- Connect to NFT & DeFi Dapps
- Sell Bitcoin in Europe, the UK, and the US
- Swap the different cryptocurrencies from nearly anywhere in the world
- Over 70 crypto assets are supported including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin
- 24/7 support by human agents
- Choose from the 3 network fees modes (economy, regular, fast). Applicable for BTC, ETH, ERC20
- Cancel or speed up your sent transactions before they are confirmed on the blockchain with 1 tap
- No KYC
- Simple and easy to use
- Funds must be “deposited” into Savings
- Limited asset support
Where does ZenGo rank?
- #18 for highest-yield Bitcoin wallet
- #27 for highest-yield Ethereum wallet
- #28 for highest-yield USDC/USDT Stablecoin wallet
ZenGo New User Bonus / Referral Code
Is ZenGo interest compounded?
No, ZenGo does not compound interest.
How often do you receive payouts at ZenGo?
Where is the ZenGo headquartered/located?
ZenGo is located in Isreal.
Where is ZenGo available (what countries is ZenGo available)?
Worldwide, limited earn features in the US.
When was ZenGo founded?
ZenGo was founded in 2018.
Is ZenGo available in the USA?
No, ZenGo is not available in the USA.
Does ZenGo pay interest on Bitcoin?
Yes, ZenGo pays interest on Bitcoin.
Does ZenGo pay interest on Ethereum?
Yes, ZenGo pays interest on Ethereum.
Does ZenGo pay interest on Dogecoin?
No, ZenGo does not support Dogecoin.